It's been a long time since I last wrote on our blog but I think we're back! So much has happened over the past 7 months...
The biggest news is that I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and we are waiting expectantly to meet our second son, Daniel Peter, very soon! I first stopped writing our blog because of feeling so ill in my first trimester and then just lost momentum... But we now have so much reason to continue to keep loved ones updated on our family life, especially with Daniel's arrival so soon!
I just can't believe I'm officially full-term today and that he may be arriving anytime soon (estimated due date is March 7th)! It's been a long journey of faith this second pregnancy; counting each passing week and praying for a healthy baby. So far, all is very well and Daniel is a healthy little boy, currently estimated to be 6 and a half pounds (almost 3 kilos). We are just sooooo excited to meet him!! We just can't wait to hold, love and kiss him! And he is such an active little boy too - if his activity level outside the womb continues as it has been the past few months, boy, we will definitely get a work out! :-)
What joy it will be to officially announce his birth and post photos on this blog for all to see! The miracle of new life is one that we have learned not to take for granted and so here we are, waiting and hoping eagerly!
Daniel Peter, we are waiting for you with so much expectation and excitment! Can't wait to finally see you face-to-face and begin the parenting journey!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment