Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Grateful Heart


Something very sweet about Daniel that I want to remember, is that we are starting to see evidence of him having a grateful heart. He says "tank-you" many times during the day without us asking him to. Even for small things (like when he gets a cup of water), he quickly says "tank-you". And he often uses "tank-you" many times in the same sentence. For example, this past Saturday morning Papai decided to make pancakes and when Daniel entered the kitchen and saw them he said:

"Wow, tank-you Papai, tank-you!" And he thanked Jonny many times after that.

It's just so sweet to see and to get a glimpse into his little heart... I pray it will stay, for a grateful heart is a special blessing from God.

1 comment:

  1. Vozinha de DanielMay 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM

    Aninha-Jonny,

    I was touched by the message of this blog: our little prince showing gratitude and expressing it clearly. This is wonderful! Congratulation to our Boy Wonder! This is an attitude in people that attracts my attention very much! I thank God for giving to Daniel this natural attribute and I join you to “pray it will stay, for a grateful heart is a special blessing from God”. Kisses and hugs from vozinha de Daniel.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics