It was
tia Nena's birthday last weekend and we celebrated at our home with a dinner and invited one of her closest friends and children. We enjoyed being able to celebrate her birthday together, as well as the end of her medical treatments (chemotherapy and radiation). Despite all she has gone through the past 6
months, she is doing very well. She is now recuperating and plans to return back to work sometime this summer - hopefully in July.
For us, it has been a huge blessing walking this journey of faith with her; her trust in the Lord has only grown stronger and her faith has encouraged many. Thank you Lord Jesus for providing her with all that she has needed
throughout this journey.Your presence and faithfulness have been so evident and we are so grateful.

Tia Nena, we love you so much and are so thankful for your life! Happy Birthday again!
Aninha-Jonny
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Tia Nena for getting well and for her birthday! And, to you-Jonny, I send my words of appreciation for your lovely gesture. How special friends you are for Tia Nena! Thank to God. I loved to see the pictures of Tia Nena and her friends. However I missed a very important "face" in the picture! Where did our Boy Wonder go? I have to say that I was looking for him in the pictures several times and I was sad because I could not find him! Aninha-Jonny, to tell you the truth, our Boy Wonder is "my star" and I am afraid to say that I cannot change this feeling! I hope you understand "a paixao da vozinha". Kisses and hugs from Vozinha de Daniel in PNG