Hi Loved Ones! We are currently in Belgium and have been busy enjoying our time visiting our precious niece Josephine (who we call "Fifou"), Jonny's brother Peter and our sister-in-law Jenny. Granny Heather is also here with us and we've been enjoying many special moments together. We have already taken hundreds of photos and now it's time to start going through them and updating our blog...
But I need start at the beginning of our trip, since our trip to Europe started with a 2 day short visit to London...
First, here are some photos of Daniel and Vovo Daddy at the airport, before our flight over the Atlantic to London. I'm so thankful Vovo was able to travel with Daniel and I, since Jonny went to Malaysia to be with Grandpa Boon for his surgery. Daniel was so excited about being at the airport and seeing all the airplanes and then actually being in one. Since it was a late night flight, I thought he would fall asleep quickly but instead, he was awake for most of the flight! He did great though and understood the importance of staying in his seat until we arrived in London.
But I need start at the beginning of our trip, since our trip to Europe started with a 2 day short visit to London...
First, here are some photos of Daniel and Vovo Daddy at the airport, before our flight over the Atlantic to London. I'm so thankful Vovo was able to travel with Daniel and I, since Jonny went to Malaysia to be with Grandpa Boon for his surgery. Daniel was so excited about being at the airport and seeing all the airplanes and then actually being in one. Since it was a late night flight, I thought he would fall asleep quickly but instead, he was awake for most of the flight! He did great though and understood the importance of staying in his seat until we arrived in London.



Though we had less than 48 hours in London, we enjoyed every minute of it with tia Fafa and tio Juju. We are so blessed that they now live in Lancaster Gate, just opposite Kensington Gardens, and so we spent most of our outside time enjoying the Gardens and two fabulous playgrounds - one, called the "Diana Memorial Playground" which was so special - and free! Daniel loved chasing the birds and at one point (see photos below), was surrounded by them. Above all, it was wonderful to see Fafa and Juju so happy together (they recently celebrated 2 years of marriage) and Daniel was surrounded by love and attention from them and vovo Daddy, which made being away from Papai a lot easier.

























It's wonderful to see and hear about your trip! Miss you a lot but things are going well here-can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete