Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Away On Travel!

Hi Loved Ones!

Yes, I know, my attempt to have a weekly update failed...  I still like the idea so let's see if I can implement it in the near future amidst our busy schedule.

For now, just wanted to say that I'm currently away in Charlottesville, Virginia, for a work conference/meeting and Jonny and Daniel are joining me here on Wednesday -- can't wait! We will then spend a long weekend in Williamsburg for much needed R&R! Jonny is officially done with his first MBA semester and now has 3 weeks off until the summer classes start, so we are taking advantage of this to get away!

Here are some cute photos of Daniel from his last day at his first pre-school a few weeks ago -- he was so happy running in the playground! He continues to do well in his new school and I hope to take some photos of him there soon.

Bye for now!




Didn't get nice photos on Mother's Day but enjoyed cuddling up with my little firefighter -- yes, it's still his obsession!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics