Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hi loved ones! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged much the last few months, but it truly has been one of the most busy times we've ever had! I hope and pray I can blog again frequently in the New Year.

Today is Christmas day and we are home celebrating Jesus' birthday by enjoying being together, relaxing, eating good food, opening presents, catching up with loved ones, etc...

I thought you would love to see Daniel's joy and excitement opening presents. Here is a video of him opening a "pillow pet" which he chose because it is a "fire dog" -- now named Sparky!



I got this Christmas message today from a friend and loved it, so am sharing it with you too:

"Wishing you a Christmas as bright as His star, as perfect as His peace and as warm as His love. Merry Christmas to you and your family!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics