We had two parties: one on Friday March 2nd at his pre-school, and one on his actual birth day, Saturday March 3rd, at his Karate school. Daniel has so many friends, thank God, that we wanted to make sure he got to celebrate with all of them!
So to start, here are the photos of his party at school. It was simple; I took some cupcakes for them to have after lunch and the fact that it had "Spider-man" on it was enough to make everyone very happy!
First, this is how I found them when I arrived...
Then, it was time to bring out the cup-cakes and sing Happy Birthday!
After singing, he got to have the Spider-man and eat a cup-cake!
This picture really shows the difference between boys and girls... Daniel rarely poses for photos and will avoid them as much as possible. His friend Victoria, however, really wanted to take a picture with Daniel, so she posed and he played!
And finally with Ms. Sue, his wonderful pre-school teacher!

0 comments:
Post a Comment