Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pocomoke!

A month ago, we spent a wonderful 24 hours with our friends Jessi and Paul (I have known Jessi since I was 11, when I lived in Sri-Lanka!), their two sons Dylan (6) and Lucas (2), and Paul's parents Rose and Paul in their home in Pocomoke. Jessi and Paul were visiting from Hawaii and we stayed with them at Paul's parents' home, which is right on the river -- so beautiful! We spent a lot of time on boats; either cruising down the river (night and day), fishing, speed boating, and water skiing! It was a very fun and full 24 hours together!

Night view from the boat!


Yummy breakfast prepared by Rose -- what a wonderful host!

First time fishing for Daniel!






Jessi water-skiing -- she's a pro!


My turn water-skiing -- it had been about 19 years since the last time in Singapore!

Jonny water-skiing for the first time ever!




Yummy asparagus!




Thank you Jessi and Paul for all these wonderful memories!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics