Every day, we are blessed to hear Daniel say the cutest and funniest things. I have often thought that I need to write them down so that we can remember them. This is my attempt to do so and I hope to make this into a blog series!
D: Mamae, when I get married, I want to live at home with you and papai. So there will be two wives and two husbands living here!
J: Daniel, it's important to think about others too and not just about yourself.
D: Papai, I don't just think about myself, I think about food too!
[While I was trying to get some work done from home during the Sandy Hurricane]
D: Mamae, can you help me do this puzzle while you work?
Me: Sorry Nani, mamae needs to work right now.
D: Do it like this, press one button on the computer and then put one puzzle piece in place, one button, one piece...
[Daniel loves to negotiate!]
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment