Happy Easter loved ones! Today we had fun celebrating the resurrection of Jesus and all that it means. We started the day by thanking God for the new life growing inside of me, a little brother/sister for our sweet Daniel. I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and definitely showing! We are so blessed to have this new baby join our family!
It's been a very rough pregnancy so far physically... a lot of nausea and more recently, sciatic nerve pain that kept me in bed for a week (I'm now seeing a chiropractor and physical therapist)! But I'm hopeful that now that I'm in my second trimester, it will get easier -- the nausea has started to subside. I didn't experience much nausea in my previous two pregnancies... does this mean we're having a girl? :) Watch this space, we should find out in about a month, how exciting!
Daniel is so excited about his baby brother/sister. He has been so understanding that I've needed to rest more than normal and is just such a sweet boy. He is going to be a wonderful big brother -- by the time the baby arrives, he will be 5 and 1/2 and in Kindergarten! The expected due date is September 19th.
| I loved taking these photos today, Daniel had the sweetest smile! |
| Out of the blue Daniel said: "It feels like a boy!" |
May the risen Lord draw closer to you each day and may the truth of the resurrection bring you hope, comfort and strength today and forever.

What a beautiful Mummy ! Those are lovely pictures of Daniel with you as well. These photos will be a wonderful memory of a special time. September 19th will be highlighted and starred in my calendar, that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteMiss you all, much love
Thank you dear Granny! And we can't wait until you come to help take care of the baby! :)
DeleteThese are lovely pictures Ana! Congratulations on your pregnancy. It will be so nice for Daniel to have a baby brother/sister. I was so excited when Heather was delivered from 'The Baby Shop'(!) to be a sister for me and I have been pleased ever since!
ReplyDeleteI hope that the weather is warming up a little and that you are feeling better.
Lots of love from Fordingbridge.
Thank you Eileen and John! We are delighted that Daniel will be a big brother and we recently found out we are having another boy!
DeleteWe miss you and hope all is well!