As always, the fall here takes my breath away. And this year was particularly beautiful. Oh the colors! In between Jonny's two trips to Malaysia in early November, we enjoyed going for a walk in our neighborhood with Daniel, while Luke slept peacefully at home with vozinha.
| View from our front door... what a blessing! |
| Aren't these colors just amazing?! |
| I love the yellow! |
| And the red! |
| And the combination of colors! |

The colours of autumn in your area are simply stunning. 'How Great thou Art' should definitely be the hymn to sing.
ReplyDeleteThese are Auntie Eileen's colours according to the colour consultant! Really she should come and visit you in the fall. She would look great in the photos :)
By the way I forgot to mention that Vozinha looks like she had a lovely time distributing the sweets. What a fun experience, I am so glad she got to enjoy this with you all.
Thanks for all the beautiful pictures! Enjoy Thanksgiving xxxx
I agree! Hopefully Eileen and John can visit us next fall. Lots of love to you dear Granny!
Delete