Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

MB: What joy they bring to us!

These little boys bring us so much joy! This is them this morning, aren't they adorable? :) Daniel loves to hold Luke and Luke continues to be such a happy, sweet baby. God has been so good to us, we are so grateful! Have a blessed weekend loved ones! 



1 comment:

  1. Dear Aninha-Jonny,

    How wonderful is to see the photos of Nani holding Lukinho showing so much care, attachment and love! I do not have words to express what I feel when I see Lukinho smiling happily and so confident in Nani´s laps. They are the gifts of God to our family, indeed. I miss them very very much. I do hope to hug them sooner than I thought. Please give them lots of kisses and hugs from Vozinha who is longing for holding them again. Vozinha in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics