Dear loved ones,
I'm currently at Atlanta Airport, waiting for my flight to Lagos, Nigeria. I'll be gone for a week and I will miss my boys... but I am thankful that granny Heather is at home with Jonny to support him with the kids during my absence. And I'm excited about going to Lagos for the first time; I really liked working in Abuja and surrounding areas when I was in Nigeria for the first time in June.
Anyway, I still have two hours to wait until my next flight and so am taking advantage of the free wi-fi to do some blogging!
Last weekend we did one of my favorite activities of the year: decorating the Christmas tree! This year was the first year that Luke was old enough to participate and it was such a joy, so cute to watch the two brothers having fun together! Last year, we had to "baracade" Luke away from the tree, but this year, he understands (most of the time) not to touch it. :) See below the fun that was had!
 |
| I love bringing out our family ornaments every year and telling the boys the story they tell of our lives! |
 |
| Both boys loved seeing ornaments! |
 |
| This is me explaining our "globe" ornament, which shows that we moved from England to the U.S. in 2003. Can't believe it's been almost 13 years! |
 |
| Love this photo! |
 |
| Let's just say I was relieved most of our ornaments are made out of plastic! |
 |
| And there we have it: the finished product! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment