Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We're Back From Europe: Check-out the Slideshow!

We're back home after almost 3 weeks away in Europe. We had such a wonderful time - so many special moments with family and friends! We thank God that everything went so well! Daniel, who turned 6 months during our trip, did wonderfully and proved to be a very adaptable little boy! We are amazed at how well he did; he did not suffer any jet lag on the way there (it was a little harder on the way back, but he still did better than us), slept well in 3 different cots and just took all of the novelty in his stride. Thank you Lord for answering our prayers! Once again You are teaching me that I shouldn't worry so much and trust You more!

We first went straight to Eastbourne in the south of England to attend Abbie's wedding. It was great to see Jonny's English family again and introduce Daniel to all of them. The wedding was on a beautiful sunny day - a true gift from God since it apparently had not been as nice in months - and we got to witness the beautiful commitment of a special young couple. We are so excited about their marriage and look forward to following their new life together in the months and years to come!

We then went to London to prepare and participate in my dear sister's wedding to tio Juju! Wow, they are now husband and wife and we are so excited for them! Congratulations again! It was a very special and intimate wedding and everything turned out just as they had hoped. They are now honeymooning in Brazil and we can't wait to hear how they are doing!

After a busy week in London doing lots of wedding stuff and then spending time with friends and family, we traveled to Portugal for 5 days. We had such a nice time enjoying my mother's wonderful hospitality and enjoying our walks by the sea.

So now we are back home and trying to readjust to our normal routine and work life. Jonny's mother is visiting us for the next month so it's nice that we are not alone again. Daniel is back with Azad for 2 days a week so that he doesn't forget her while Heather is visiting.

We have over 400 photos of our trip and so I thought it would be best to just put up a slideshow - I'm continually amazed by technology! :-) So check it out if you have time and enjoy! The photos are not all in the right order of events since they are from several different cameras!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos! The slideshow feature is amazing. I'll have to try that out. Your sister looked absolutely gorgeous. Loved her dress! Praise God that Daniel did so well and that he gave you an adaptable baby! Do you remember me describing to you the trip that we took with my parents to see my sister Holly when they had just come back from Janap, and how terrible Mikey did, especially at night? It was a nightmare. And that was no jetlag! So thank God for Daniel and his great personality! Maybe he can teach Mikey to be more laid back!! I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, Awesome pics of friends and family. I am SO jealous - 3 weeks in Europe, two gorgeous weddings, and I am sure the food was scrumptious. I am sure it was hard to come back! I haven't seen all the pictures yet, but I will soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics