The photo above says it all: Daniel is so happy his Vovô is here - and so are we! My dad is visiting from Brazil and from the moment Daniel saw him, it was love at first sight. Daniel calls him "bobo" and asks for him when he hears him downstairs in the basement. It's such a joy to see them together! My dad is just wonderful with children, always has been. He loves to carry Daniel and hasn't once complained that he is too heavy - which we do all the time! :-) My dad, at age 73, is just so fit, thank God! I told him today that we expect him to be at Daniel's wedding so he better keep up the good health! :-)
The day after he arrived, we went for a walk to the park and I took some great shots of the two of them having fun together:


How wonderful to see Daddy and Daniel having such a great time together!! I loved hearing all your voices today. Thank you for calling and am missing you all so much! Wish I was there . . . So, looking forward to more pictures soon. Thanks Aninha for posting them. Sending you lots of love, Tia Fafa and Tio Juju
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to see Daddy and Daniel having such a great time together!! I loved hearing all your voices today. Thank you for calling and am missing you all so much! Wish I was there . . . So, looking forward to more pictures soon. Thanks Aninha for posting them. Sending you lots of love, Tia Fafa and Tio Juju
ReplyDeleteadorei ver minha prima linda com sua familia maravilhosa!
ReplyDeletevc merece!!! que nenem mais fofo! parece com voces dois, um pouquinho do pai e mae.
beijos! saudade de vc.