Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Back From Vacation!


We are back from our week-long vacation in Williamsburg, VA. We had a wonderful time there and would love to go back one day. The small historical towns, the river beach, the resort we stayed in, was just perfect for our family. The weather was wonderful the whole time and Daniel really enjoyed it too. We felt so blessed having this time together; it was hard for Jonny to go back to work today... We have many special memories of this "first-ever" family vacation. Thank you Vozinha for giving us this week away using your timeshare!

Coming back home was also very special, especially for Daniel. He was just so excited arriving home, being in his room again, playing with his toys, it was the cutest thing ever to watch! Because he hadn't climbed any stairs for a week, Daniel squealed excitedly when he got to climb the stairs to his room and then later climbed the stairs over and over again!

Since we got back, we have been busy getting ready for my dad's arrival from Brazil. He arrived yesterday and now we are just enjoying him so much! Daniel loves his Vovo and my dad is just wonderful with him! I will write a blog about my dad's visit soon.

Here is the slideshow of our photos from our vacation:

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and I'm so glad you enjoyed a place that is so special to me too!! Can't wait to catch up but enjoy your time with your dad and call me when you're free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! I think I am becoming addicted to the blog! I keep looking for the next installment! Great job Ana, glad you all had a lovely time! Love Granny Hxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your holiday!! Lovely to see Daniel so happy and enjoying the water so much. Williamsburg looks great and the weather seems pretty perfect! Wow, what a way to celebrate your 32nd birthday with the two loves of your life Aninha!! Beijos, Tia Fafa.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics