Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay, The Watering Can!

After many days of rain, we got to enjoy the pool again this past weekend. This time, it was warm enough for me to get in and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with Daniel. For the first time ever, he understood how to play with his watering can and bucket, and he did that for ages and just loved it!

He loves the water so much and has no fear whatsoever - not sure that's a good thing! :-) When we first got to the pool, Daniel just walked in straight with Jonny and just squealed with excitement, not even noticing how cold it was. Jonny kept saying "uh, it's cold!", but Daniel just kept walking in and squealing! He has definitely taken after Jonny in this aspect, I usually take a long time to get the courage to get in the pool!


He focused intensely on pouring the water into the bucket... most of it did not make it in! :-)



Going home after the pool - still holding the watering can!

We think this outfit is so cute on him!

P.S. In case you noticed that my hair looks "orange" in some photos... Well, in bright sunlight, it does! Let's just say I had a bad highlighting experience... Though it's been "corrected", it's still not perfect! At least now it's closer to caramel...before, it was orange/red - no kidding!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Daniel has really got to enjoy water! When the weather is hot it can keep him happy for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's having a great time! :0) Marcus loves it too, we should definitely get them in there together some time! Maybe next time I can set up the inflatable pool on the deck when you guys come over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aninha and Jonny,

    Wonderful to see how much Daniel enjoys playing with and within the water!

    I loved to see Daniel's mamae-papai enjoying out door playing as well. I keep watching the photos and video to "matar a saudade".

    Thanks for keeping your blog updated.

    Kisses from Vozinha and Vozinho in Brazil

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics