Linnan, thank you so much for visiting us. It was really wonderful having you and thank you for dedicating so much of your time taking photos of our family. Be sure that they are so appreciated by us and by many of our loved ones following this blog. I have already received a request from Grandpa Boon (Jonny's father) to send him the family photo that I put on the blog (top right had corner). (I will be publishing that and many more soon Boon, there are lots of great photos still to come! :-)) So thank you Linnan, on behalf of us all!!!
As before, here are some of our favorites of Daniel during bath time followed by the slideshow.








Well done Linann! Lovely photos..Looking forward to seeing pix of your forthcoming trip and I hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Heather! I am glad that you like the photos.
ReplyDelete