I have been so busy at work recently that I've had to work quite a few evenings and so have not been able to blog this past week. I still have to finish some work tonight, but I thought I would quickly post some recent photos of Daniel at 20 months (which he recently turned). Thanks for those of you who let me know that you have been missing the blog; I hope to blog again soon!
We have been enjoying the fall. As long as Daniel is wrapped up, we can still have fun outside...
Some days though have been a bit too cold, so we have been trying new indoor places. We discovered that IKEA is such a fun place to go to during the week! It's not too busy and there are lots of things Daniel can play with in the children's section...

I think we will be visiting IKEA often these next few months...


And we love having lunch there too - it's cheap and yummy! The last time we went Daniel used his fork for most of the meal which surprised me (he still prefers to eat with his hands most of the time).
Daniel has been warming up to his potty given by my friend Kristen... I love him in his cute pyjamas.
This past Saturday we discovered a fantastic Japanese restaurant in our town. And Daniel loved the sushi and is obsessed by bean sprouts!
We just came back from a dinner play date with our neighbors and Daniel and Devesh played so well together! As Daniel gets older, they are interacting more and more and it's so cute and fun to watch! Thanks Heather and Parin for a wonderful evening!
Much love to you all! Hope you have a great week!
Thanks so much for the pix and update, he looks great and so clever with the fork! Miss you all, would love to give Daniel a big hug right now! (and you both too of course!)
ReplyDeleteDear Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteYou made our day! Thank you very much for your new blog. Stephen and I were missing and about to "complain" for the lack of news and photos from our little prince. Today we are happy and "matando a saudade".
He is growing up quickly and beautifully. How nice to see him playing at IKEA, eating with fork and enjoying eating sushi. We will be all enjoying our time with our boy wonder next month. We cannot wait anymore! We are counting the days. Kisses and hugs from Vozinha e Vozinho de Portugal
Such great photos! Glad to see he is able to make use of the coat and potty (even if with pajamas on!!).
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to go to IKEA. What one do you go to? I think the only one I remember is off of 495. Is that the same one?