On our second day in NY, we went into the city to visit friends from Singapore. Jonny has known Chris L. (yes, another Chris L.!) since he first went to boarding school at age 11. I then met Chris when I went to the same boarding school at age 14. So we have all been friends for many years. What is really special is that Chris' son, Landon, is only 3 weeks younger than Daniel! We like to talk about how they will grow up being special friends too!
They picked us up at Grand Central Station and Daniel was amazed as we drove through Manhattan at the skyscrapers, buses and general busyness. He really loved it all and kept pointing at different things and saying "Wow!"
Again, didn't take that many photos but here are some:
Back on the train going into the city...
Waiting for friends at Grand Central Station - Daniel was quite tired...
Chris playing with the boys - Daniel loved all of Landon's toys!
I am so glad that you were able to have such a great time! What a worthwhile trip, I can just imagine how Daniel enjoyed the train.
ReplyDelete