It's so much fun for us to read comments on our blog posts; we LOVE them! Not only does it motivate me to keep blogging, but your comments will also be recorded in our yearly printed blog books! So whatever thoughts you may have, however short your comment is, would you please write them down every so often? Many thanks!
This is a wonderful picture of our boy wonder, "cheering" the football game with so much spontaneity and joy!
He is so self-confident and express his feeling so well! I am proud of you, Aninha and Jonny, for raising Daniel with so much love, care and respect that make him to express himself this way! His happiness and contentment are contagious! I feel like him - jumping up-and-down for having a cheerful grand-son like him! This is marvelous and I am a very proud of you papai-mamae. He is showing the product of his beautiful upbringing. Beijos da vozinha.
Our first son, who would have been turning nine soon. Your precious life a blessing, your memory a treasure. Loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful picture of our boy wonder, "cheering" the football game with so much spontaneity and joy!
He is so self-confident and express his feeling so well! I am proud of you, Aninha and Jonny, for raising Daniel with so much love, care and respect that make him to express himself this way! His happiness and contentment are contagious! I feel like him - jumping up-and-down for having a cheerful grand-son like him! This is marvelous and I am a very proud of you papai-mamae. He is showing the product of his beautiful upbringing. Beijos da vozinha.