Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Daniel's First School "Report Card"



Hi loved ones! I know, I know, I'm so behind on blogging... I have so much to share! I hope to write a catch up update soon, but until I can, I just wanted to share something special that happened today.

I participated today in Daniel's first "parent conference" at his school, and spent about 20 minutes with his teacher, Miss Jessica, talking about him. I felt so emotional talking about him, hearing different stories, as if he is so grown up! Miss Jessica only had praises to share and said she just "loves that cute little guy." It warmed my heart to hear that Daniel is the same sweet boy at school as he is (most of the time) at home! We thank God for the blessing he is!

I thought you would be happy to read what the teacher wrote on his first "report card" at age 2 and 9 months:

"Daniel is such a joy to have in the Busy Bees class! He has really begun to show us his awesome personality. Daniel frequently participates in music/movement time. And has some really great dance moves to share with his friends. He is also very musical in the sense that he sings and plays instruments throughout the day. He will also join other friends in the class when they pretend to turn books into guitars and sing their own songs. Daniel does a great job participating in circle time, he sits very nicely, demonstrates great manners and is often selected to be a helper. We are currently encouraging Daniel to participate more frequently in group activities. Daniel is also working on his potty training skills. He does a great job sitting on the potty as well as identifying when he is wet or dry. Daniel is a very sweet boy who is increasingly becoming more independent in our classroom."

2 comments:

  1. I love the report card! What a joy! I can just visualise hime sitting nicely in circle time and loving music. Thanks Ana,I really appreciate you taking time to blog us. Love xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Daniel is growing to be tall and slim like his parents! He is growing up so fast and is really a little sweet boy! I really enjoyed reading his "report card" and to see that he is so musical and active. What a joy and gift he is to all of us. Juju and I are thinking and missing you guys this holiday season...only three more days till Christmas! So, MERRY CHRISTMAS to the three of you and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Beijos with lots of love, Tia Fafa and Tio Juju.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics