Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Video Of Daniel At 2 And 9 Months

Here is a cute video of Daniel last night, just before bath time. He will be 2 and 9 months in just 2 days - not long until he is three! We are just loving this age; it's funny because we have been saying that since he turned one, it just gets better and better!

Recently Jonny and I were debating: "Should we just keep Daniel at this age? Make him stop growing up?" "Yes, I said, I just love this age because he is still quite little but is already grown up in some ways, like talking and all." Then Jonny said: "Well, maybe we should wait a little longer, maybe we can stop his development at age 3, just a little older." And then suddenly we started laughing and said: "We are talking as if we have a choice! There is no point even debating this!"

But yes, that little debate just shows how we often wish we could just freeze time and keep Daniel just like he is right now...


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely video. He is truly at a lovely age, but it is all great, now and for ever to have children, believe me, I should know. Although it is true that sometimes I heartily wish I could shrink J and P down and do it all again. It is always a joy to see Daniel in action. Love you all,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vozinhos in PortugalDecember 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM

    Aninha-Jonny

    Wonderful video! Nani is learning how to communicate and sing so quickly and so well! His English is beautiful and he will teach vozinha to pronounce words in English better, very soon! I will fall in love with my little teacher!

    Stephen and I have already seen this video many many times, and I also have shown to friends who visited our place. We are so proud of our little prince Nani!

    We loved to hear him signing the melody of the -ABC music - even though he did not remember its words....Nani made me think that he got the musical genes from Uncle Peter! Isn't this wonderful?

    Well, we just want you to know that our happy and special boy wonder brings so much joy and happiness to our lives!

    We are dreaming of meeting him again in March! We cannot wait for it anymore.

    We thank you for continuing posting Nani's pictures and videos in your blog. We cannot stop talking about him and remembering his learning and development that he shows in the videos. We enjoy it and laugh and laugh. He is a sunshine in our lives!

    Kisses and hugs for you three. Love from Vozinhos in Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliane Andrade Neves BaptistaDecember 4, 2010 at 7:12 PM

    Aninha, amei o video.... como esta lindo ele cantando uma cançao infantil que quando eu era pequena aprendi em francês.... "quand trois ...." muito linda....
    Que bonito de ver.... Obrigada por postar... evou agradecer a Zenete o fato dela me avisar para eu ter este momento feliz....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana Claudia, assisti novamente no seu blog o nosso DP brincando na cama, dançando, cantando e imitando o avião que subia e descia. Lindo! Que Deus abençoe todos vocês e parabéns ao DP pelos dois anos e nove meses de existência em um lar tão feliz e cristão. Deus seja louvado!

    Hugs and kisses

    Daddy.
    T.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics