Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daniel's Point of View

[A few months ago]
D: When I grow up I want to be a man, [pause] and drink coffee like papai!
[More recently]
D: When I grow up, I want to work with papai in his office and do an MBA!


[Jonny and Daniel were coming out of our car one day, when our neighbor (N) greeted them]
N: How are you Daniel?
D: Good, I got my shots [vaccine] today.
N: Oh good, did you take it like a man?
D: Yes I did, and then I cried.
N: You really did take it like a man!


[While we were making chocolate-chip cookies]
D: Mamae, chocolate-chips are double junk. One because it's chocolate and two because it's chips!

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'Daniel's point of view' series!
    The Jedi master and jackle lattern photos are also very impressive. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you auntie Jenny! We can't wait to see you all soon in KL!

      Delete

 
Web Analytics