Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Daniel's Point of View

[When I was explaining to Daniel why Jonny and I needed a date night.]
Me: Daniel, papai and mamae need to have a date night because we really need to talk and spend some time together.
D: Yes, I know mamae. You never get to talk because I'm always talking to you and wanting you to play with me.



[Over dinner recently]
D: Mamae, what is a boarding school?
Me: Papai and mamae went to boarding school, Daniel. [I then explained what it is and why we went.]
D: When I am older, I want to go to boarding school too!
Me: Really Daniel? You know that when you are there your teachers will not cuddle you up or kiss you like papai and mamae do.
D: Oh, then I don't want to go to boarding school! I want to always be cuddled up and kissed!



[Suddenly in the car]
D: Mamae, you are the boss of our house.
Me: Really Daniel, why do you say that?
D: Because you boss papai around!



[During a sweet affectionate momment between Jonny and Daniel]
J: Daniel, I love you so much. Will you love me forever too?
D: Yes papai, I always do, even in my sleep.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics