Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back in January...

Though I haven't had much time to blog this year, there have been many highlights that I want to record and remember. So I'm going to go back in time now, and share some of those memories...

We were in Malaysia for the majority of January and though I did blog quite a bit from there, our last few days there were not recorded. Here are some special moments of those last few days...

 
Daniel loved playing with Grandpa's iPad!


Lots of cuddles with Grandpa...


Delicious Chinese dinner with family and friends!




Random encounter with our school friend Kenny and his family. 

(I also remember that I was a few weeks pregnant already and had started to feel nauseous!)

Playing Lego (that belonged to Jonny and Peter) at Granny's house

Visit to Central Market and Daniel's dragon outfit!

Daniel still loves this outfit and wears it often.



Warrior in character!


We left a few days before Chinese New Year, but got to see the decorations.

Wonderful memories from our time in Malaysia!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics