For some reason I didn't take many pictures in April and now what happened that month is a bit of a blur; probably because I was still experiencing nausea and was recovering from the difficult beginning of 2013...
But I found on my phone two photos taken back in April that made me smile:
1) My childhood friend, Adriana, came to the U.S. for a short visit from Brazil and we got to see each other for a few hours one day. It was so nice to catch up with her in person after not seeing her for a few years and Daniel loved meeting her. She brought him this really cool mosaic craft which he loved to do with her over lunch and while I had my midwife appointment.
2) Jonny and I celebrated 20 years of being together on April 25th! Can you believe it has been 20 years since he asked me to "please be his girlfriend", at age 15, behind the bus transport building at the UWC campus in Singapore? It's amazing to us! We feel so blessed to have been together for so long, to have met at such a young age, and most importantly, to know that our marriage today and love for one another continues to grow stronger -- praise God, we don't take it for granted at all!
We celebrated by having a special dinner out at our favorite Italian restaurant which is very authentic and reminds us of Europe. The waiter took this one picture of us (not the greatest but at least records the date):
![]() |
| I love you darls -- more today after 20 years together than ever before! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment