Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

36 Weeks Pregnant!

I'm officially today 36 weeks pregnant! That means that in one weeks time I'll be full term and the baby will be ready to come at anytime! I feel almost ready now to meet our little boy; just need to get a few more things done before he comes, like get some newborn diapers and pack the hospital bags. Everything else is ready: his room is set-up and all his clothes are washed and waiting for him. I can't believe that very soon, we'll be bringing home a little baby to officially join our family, to be Daniel's little brother. It's so very exciting! We can't wait to meet you little one!




We still haven't fully decided on a name, but I think we now have a couple of options... we decided to wait until we see him to make our final decision and announce it to all! :)

6 comments:

  1. So wonderful to hear you are ready to welcome baby, my dear! We can't wait to hear the exciting news of his birth and especially of his name! (I'm still rooting for Giovanni, lol!). Much love to all of you. And thank you for making it possible to get email updates when you post. I love it! --Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment dear Kristen! So pleased you are getting the e-mail updates. Soon, very soon, we will introduce you to our new baby boy!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Ana, I can't wait to see the little baby having such a great time playing in your tummy right now.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear Granny, we can't wait too! Please pray for patience since it's hard waiting these last few weeks...

      Delete
  3. You are looking lovely Ana and it is so good that you have kind friends. The American custom of a baby shower sounds like a really super idea. The comments from Daniel are so amusing although I expect he may squirm with embarrassment when he reads through the record of his life in years to come. We often think of you all in the US and are delighted that you are happy and enjoying the prospect of an addition to the family. We are glad that Jonny had a good birthday. Lots of love from Fordingbridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you, Eileen! We look forward to seeing you and John in a not too distant future. Love from us 4!

      Delete

 
Web Analytics