Hi Loved Ones,
Happy New Year!
It's already February and this is my first post of 2014. I returned to work the first week of January and since then, life has been extra busy. But we have been well, thank God.
Luke turned 4 months old on January 28th and in the last month, he has really blossomed. Since he is now awake for longer and interacting more and more, Daniel is just having so much fun with him! These are the photos that I took the day Luke turned 4 months, and you can see the lovely interaction of the two brothers.
 |
| Daniel really loves his brother and says he misses Luke when he is napping! |
 |
| Having fun together! |
 |
| Daniel loves to imitate Luke! |
 |
| And yes, Luke still loves sucking his fingers and hand. |
 |
| Luke loves to be on his tummy and recently started turning over from his back to tummy and tummy to back (though still quite infrequent). |
 |
| Oh, how I LOVE my boys! |
 |
| Granny Heather has been here with us now for over a month and she has been such a blessing. It was relatively easy to return to work because I was at peace knowing that Luke was in good hands. |
 |
| And he loves her! |
 |
| Thank you Granny, for helping us out! |
Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for allowing us to enjoy seeing Lukinho in the day he completed 4 month old. I loved to see how cute he is in the beautiful pictures and his relationship with our Nani. I have been looking at them over and over again. I am longing for meeting them again in July. I loved to see Heather´s pictures as well. She looks very happy and pretty. Your pictures with the boys are great, Aninha. I miss Jonny in the pictures. Thank you again for maintaining us informed about the boys´ development and thank you for making us the happiest grand-parents in the world. Lots of kisses full of love to you all. From vozinha-vovô Stephen in Brazil with Fafá, Julian and Zolinha
Lovely pictures! So happy to see everyone is well :-)
ReplyDelete