Our sweet baby is three months old today and in celebration, we had our monthly photo shoot session! What a cutie he is and so much fun to photograph!
Luke, we are so thankful for you in our lives! The last three months with you have been so special. You are our gift from God!
 |
| His hair is growing quickly on the top now. |
 |
| Luke loved looking at his feet today! |
 |
| Luke is currently completely obsessed by his fingers! |
 |
| And he loves looking and reaching out at toys close to him. |
 |
| He chokes himself several times a day with his fingers...but he still loves them! |
 |
| See what I mean by obsessed by his fingers? And he wasn't even hungry! |
 |
| We went out for a walk today again to enjoy the relatively warm winter day and Luke loved it! |
Lukinho, my dearest little prince.
ReplyDeleteYou are the FIRST MARVEL of Vozinha´s heart!
Vozinha is crazily in love with you! I cannot say in words how much I enjoy watching your most cheerful and beautiful photos of 3 month old! Congratulation! This is another month of joy and love at Franca-Koh´s nest. I thank God for July plan when you will come to visit us is Portugal. Then I will be able to hold, hug, kiss, and say I LOVE YOU again and again. From your Vozinha longing for you in Brazil now. Beijos