Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Daniel Visited Papai's Office Today!

Daniel's school is on winter break for a week and a half and today, he spent the whole day at Jonny's office. Jonny had only planned to take him in for a couple of hours but since Daniel did so well, they ended up staying for the entire work day! 
 
Let me let Jonny fill you in:
 
He was very excited to see the new building, go through the metal detectors and security, and loved the office space I found for him - an empty cubicle across from my desk. He was very good, coloring Star Wars, Power Rangers and the Avengers, and then did a very good job explaining to my colleagues the back story behind his coloring! He got on especially well with one of my colleagues who is a Star Wars buff and had a small R2D2 toy, and then learned from her all about Doctor Who and the Daleks. All in all a great day and I was very proud to bring Daniel to the office and show him off!

 
 
 
 




 




 

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Nani,

    Vozinha has just read the story about your visit to Papai´s office and everything you did there, including interacting with Papai´s colleague from whom you learnt about Stars Wars, etc. I was delighted and very impressed while reading your Papai´s description about the good time you had in his office. I am very proud of you my “big brother Alex” and I also want to say that “Dylan” is missing you very very much and cannot wait to hug and kiss you when you visit us in Portugal. I love you very much! Many kisses with love from “Dylan”.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics