Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MB: Winter is here already!

Today is the second day schools are closed because of the snow and Daniel's been having a blast. Here are some photos that Jonny took with his phone:








And our neighbor took these:



The person sledding with the white hat is Jonny! 




1 comment:

  1. Dear Aninha,

    Many thanks for the pictures! They are so happy and inspiring! I was delighted and impressed with Jonny and Daniel playing together in the snow. I am sure that Daniel will never forget these moments of joy and comrades with Papai who enjoys playing, falling and laughing as a child. How great is this example for the parents of next generation to learn! This did not exist in our past, unfortunately! Congratulations Papai for the excellent attitude! I am very proud of you! Kisses from Vozinha de Daniel and Lukinho.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics