Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Daniel having fun outdoors!

This year DanieI spent lots of time on his scooter and he got really good at it. Last couple of years he had said he wasn't interested but this year he asked for one and it's now one of his favorite things to do. He also loves to climb trees -- something I also loved to do when I was his age. 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, dear Ana! I especially loved the ones of you, Jonny and Daniel snuggling in bed before your trip -- so adorable! So happy that we are a part of your family's journey and that we've been able to see you several times in the past few months. We've all loved it, and we all love you so much! You are such a precious and sweet family to us!! Happy New Year, and may 2015 be a wonderful year for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics