Today is the last day of 2014 which means it is my last day to get photos in from this year in my 2014 blog book! So I'm spending New Years Eve going through photos on my camera and choosing a few to remember some special moments we experienced. Happy New Year loved ones!
Fall Festival in October...
Halloween...
Thanksgiving...
Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful is to open your blog and have the news and photos of your family enjoying special time together with your dear friends.
I just look at the photos over and over again. Our little princes- Daniel and Lukinho show their happy heart and the time of joy that they have for being your sons in each picture! You are a role model as parents, indeed, and I am very proud of you and happy for witnessing your lovely family development very well and so quickly! Congratulations Aninha and Jonny for the beautiful family project which you are carrying out with wisdom! God is very happy with you and I pray for HIM to continue blessing you and our lovely princes! Please receive lots of love, hugs and kisses from the proud mother, mother-in-law and vozinha of Daniel and Lukinho, who is now enjoying the sunny days of Summer time in Brazil. Cheers.