Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy 2015 loved ones!

On New Year's Day we had old friends from Sri-Lanka visit us and had a lovely time catching up with them. I have known my friend Jessica for 26 years; how special is that!



 



2 comments:

  1. Dear Aninha,
    I loved to see you with Jessica Lenton together again after many years living far away from each other! Your pictures show the time of joy that You-Jessica and both families had together at Franca-Koh´s nest! Your friendship began in Sri Lanka when you both were children and now you are both mothers! This proves that distance does not affect true friendship when it is nurtured with love and willingness to maintain it for ever. CONGRATULATIONS for the solid example of friendship. I am very proud of you and Jessica! Hugs and lots of love. Maezinha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!!! And I'm amazed at your hospitality to so many people!! Looks like the Jonny restaurant hit another home run with his yummy looking meal!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics