Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Break in New Jersey

Hi Loved Ones! It's been a long time since my last post.We've been  busy in 2015 so far and it's been hard to find time to blog. But we just got back from a wonderful week away as a family to New Jersey and I just had to post some of our favorite photos. Despite several days of rain, we got to do lots of fun things every day and enjoyed quality fun time with our two precious boys. Daniel is now 7 years old and Luke is 18 months old and they are both so wonderful and such a blessing. Here are our photos!
 
Day 1: Atlantic City beach and Hard Rock Cafe
 




 


 



Day 2: Smithville



Day 3: Carousel ride and playground at the Mall


 

Day 4: Cape May and Aviation Museum









 




Day 5: Mall and Smithville again













Aww, the brothers!












 


Day 6: Ocean City




Special kite was Daniel's birthday present from the Mains!












Daniel's first ever roller coster ride!





2 comments:

  1. Aninha-Jonny.

    How wonderful was to see our two little princes enjoying their holiday with you! I felt like I was there taking the pictures and recording in my heart each happy face of the boys who make Vozinha the happiest human being in life. CONGRATULATIONS for your beautiful family, for the time of joy that you both promote. The happiness that they feel is transparent and contagious. God continues blessing you 4. From Vozinha in Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these great photos, it is good to see that you had a good time even though the weather was not the best. I love to see how Daniel and Luke are growing up, Daniel is a great big brother and I just love the expressions on Luke's face.

    Thanks for sharing, these blog updates really are a precious record of their childhood.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics