I spoke with Jonny briefly this evening since I cannot get skype to work and calling from the hotel is really expensive. We're already missing each other... He said he had lunch at the Ritchies today and finally got to meet Shenorva's mother who is just like her and likes to "squeal" too :-) - so sorry I missed her, I've really been looking forward to meeting her. Anyway, he said he went to the lab in the afternoon to set up experiments for tomorrow and that he was in the process of making Chinese pork paus to take to one of his Chinese colleagues. He made some paus for us for the first time ever on Saturday and it came out really well! I found the photo below online for those who do not know what paus are. It looks hard to make but Jonny says it's really easy - you just basically make pizza dough, fill it with a filling of your liking and steam it! Anyway, it was really yummy and I am very blessed to always get to try new things that Jonny decides to make!

Tomorrow will be an early start to a hectic week ahead so better get to bed... At least I know Jonny will be well, cuddling up to Buffy until he decides to put her out of our room so he can really get some sleep! Love you darls, good night.

0 comments:
Post a Comment