Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'll be home tomorrow night!

After a very productive week, I am so excited about going home tomorrow! I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning from the hotel for an 8 AM meeting and then straight to the airport. I'll be getting home after 11 PM - can't wait darls!

It's been a good week, thank God. The TB research is underway and the results coming in are already fascinating. TB patients and their family have very little knowledge about the illness and there is a lot of fear and discrimination. There really is a huge need for developing a communication campaign about the topic here in Honduras and I'm happy to be involved in this much needed cause.

Jonny has been so busy the last two weeks too. The highlight of this last week included that his Chinese friend Linan from Boston stayed over for a few nights and brought fresh (alive) lobsters for them to cook together! Linan is a master chef and Jonny said he really enjoyed cooking with him. I'll post some of the photos when I get back this weekend of Jonny with the lobsters, they are fun.

Anyway... I better start packing and getting to bed... Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics