Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bahooo! Wahwooo!

Recently, Daniel has been talking a lot and making the cutest of sounds! "Bahooo, Wahwooo" is music to our ears! We love listening and watching him make these sounds - check out the video!

We are now just waiting for an official first word, which I am hoping will be "mamae" :-) - though I will be very happy if it is "papai" too!


P.S. This video also shows Daniel pulling himself up and standing!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo Daniel! Bravo! Its music to our ears too!
    Love,
    Grandpa Boon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already watched the beautiful "performance" of the new singer in the family - our little prince Daniel - more that 10 times. "Vozinha" wants to learn the words to sing together with him next week! Ha!Ha!Ha! I cannot await to arrive in US enjoy hearing him "singing"! Kisses and love, Vozinha Teteti - Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fofo!!!!! Loved the new song!
    Beijos
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics