My mother and step-father are arriving tomorrow from Portugal to spend two weeks with us and to celebrate Daniel's 1st Birthday!!! We can't believe that our boy wonder will be 1 on Tuesday, March 3rd! One year ago we were waiting for my labor to begin with so many questions to be answered, including whether he would be breech or not. Remember? You can review the blog here! It's already been a year and now we have a very big, cute, loving and an overall so precious boy wonder!
We look forward to blogging soon with photos and videos of his first birthday! These are very exciting times for our family! In fact, you can see exactly how excited we are:
In the meantime, I've been asking Daniel over and over: "Who is arriving on Saturday?" And responding with much excitment: "Vozinha e Vozinho Fofinho!!!"
We will be at the airport tomorrow waiting for you with so much joy and expectation! See you tomorrow!!!

I hope you all have a very lovely time together!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could be there with you too! Look forward to seeing pictures of his first birthday.
ReplyDelete