Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Recent Photos of Fun Times

We've been enjoying playing at Takumi's - Daniel loves all the fun toys and the change of scene.


He's still into putting most toys in his mouth!


Isn't she so cute? That's Nina, one of Takumi's sister
(half Japanese, half Caucasian American)

Both boys clapping - what a cute smile Takumi!


**********

We had our dear friends over for dinner in remembrance of Jonathan David. We had a special and fun time together, in his honor.
It was an interesting coincidence to realize that I was wearing the same shirt the last time Kristen visited for JD but that this time, it was a much happier occasion.


Mikey and Daniel "playing" side by side.
How I remembered JD seeing them play together - Mikey is only 2 months older that JD and so this is what the 2 brothers would have been like...


Mikey was so sweet playing with Daniel!


Holly the sweetest princess!


Best friends with our precious children!


**********

Finally getting to enjoy the outdoors again on a surprisingly warm February afternoon! What a cute doggy hat - used to be Mikey's!



He loved being back on the swing!




This time, he was into leaning back!


1 comment:

  1. Such lovely photos, all of them! How funny that you were wearing the same shirt as the previous time I visited to remember Jonathan David. I guess it will have to become an annual tradition. You MUST wear that shirt next year when we remember Jonathan David's sweet life! I should have worn my striped shirt, because I still have it!!

    So glad to see that the dog hat is already getting some good use, even if it's Mommy looking silly! I must say that's one of the main reasons I got that hat. Every single time I put it on Mikey's head, Holly and I would burst out laughing. As a mom, you need all the humor you can get!!

    We had such a lovely time at your house. The meal was absolutely fantastic and I'm sure Jonny could have a brilliant career opening a restaurant.

    Much love and many kisses to all of you. (And I am so amazed at how quickly you get your photos on your blog! I haven't even downloaded mine yet!!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics