Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Boy!

Too cute not to post immediately. This is Daniel at the park today. He was in a great mood and I got some wonderful photos. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Aninha-Jonny

    I just saw the new pictures of Daniel in the park. I enjoyed watching him soooo much! He is really a very happy boy! It is wonderful to observe his gestures, smiles, and self-confidence! Congratulations to you and Jonny for parenting our boy wonder so well! The good time he has living under your care and love give him all these spontaneous smiles and great happiness which he shows throughout your blog. Thank you very much for keeping this blog alive and updated for us, now, and for him, in the future. He will be delighted to go through the history of his life and will enjoy a lot. Many kisses to him from “vozinha Teteti” in Maputo and to you and Jonny. Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see him so happy! What a golden memory! love Granny Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great happy pictures of Daniel Peter!! What a joy to see. Thanks Aninha. Lots of love, Tia Fafa.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics