As promised, here is a video of boy wonder walking around - recorded on May 15th at the park! Isn't it amazing how in less than one month, he has become so much more stable? Just look at the video I posted at the end of April to see the difference. And this is Daniel walking with shoes on an uneven surface of wood chips - a whole extra level of difficulty! It's amazing for us to see how quick it all happens - I have enjoyed this part of parenting more than I imagined!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aninha-Jonny,
ReplyDeleteI heard from Stephen about Daniel in the park walking independently. I couldn't wait to see him and I was pleased that the internet here in Maputo today (only today)allowed me to open the video. I just saw the movie and loved to see him so happy walking in the park! It is amazing how quickly he learned to walk and became so independent.
Thank you very much for these movies. They bring me so much happiness and joy. Daniel, our gift from God, is my passion!
Kisses to him from vozinha Teteti and to you and Jonny, with lots of love. Mommy
I can't stop watching the video! He has really come on, I love how fascinated he is by the eyes!
ReplyDeleteLove Heather