Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

"Picnic" Time!


Tonight was such a warm evening and Daniel and I got to eat dinner outside on our deck (Jonny was at night school)! We had such a nice time together! Daniel appreciated being outside and said we were having a "picnic." We talked a lot, mostly about putting out fires on tall buildings, but it really felt like I had a friend with me, and not my 3-year old son. What a blessing he is!


I got a cute video of Daniel for you to see -- HD I might add! Though he was being quite silly and even naughty as the video progressed, I think he coped quite well with the "interview." Note that he pretended for most of the evening today that I was his friend Owen -- one of his best friends at school. Daniel lives in an imaginary world, it's incredible and so much fun to be part of. Enjoy watching this sweet boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics