Spring is finally here. There has been lots of rain and some beautiful warmer days which has made us very excited that soon, it will be summer. We just can't wait for all the fun things we can enjoy outside. This year's winter was very long and harsh. Though we didn't get much snow, it was bitterly cold for weeks.
And we have all been sick a lot these past few months. I would say that on average, Daniel has had something, either a runny nose or a high fever (most recently conjunctivitis), every 2 to 3 weeks. It's his first winter in pre-school and many people, including his doctor, say that it is normal for children to get sick often when they first go to school and that it will get better -- his immune system is getting stronger as a result. I do hope so! It's been hard at times for us because Jonny has had to take a lot of time off from work to take care of Daniel when he has been sick (because my job is new, I'm still accumulating sick leave). And we have been sick a lot too. Jonny was quite ill last weekend and I have spent most of this weekend in bed with a sore throat, body pain and weakness. Thankfully, one of us is usually well to take care of Daniel when the other is sick.
Anyway, yesterday morning I took Daniel to an Easter Bunny Party in our neighborhood. The highlight was seeing the Easter Bunny; Daniel was not scared of him and hugged his legs. He also enjoyed having Enya there too. See photos below:
Have a great week loved ones!

0 comments:
Post a Comment