Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Luke is Four Weeks Old!

Four weeks ago yesterday, Saturday October 26th, Luke was born and changed our family forever. I can't believe it's already been four weeks (tomorrow will be exactly one month); time has really flown by. And I can't believe I am enjoying a newborn this much, despite all the sleep deprivation! :) God has really blessed us with a very sweet baby, by helping us relax and enjoy this new journey. We are all so in love with him! What joy, what light, he has brought into our lives!
 
I love these photos that I took of him today. He was awake for a good hour this afternoon and I had so much fun taking photos of him. Aren't these special? We love you Luke and we are so blessed to have you in our family!
























1 comment:

  1. He is already looking so much bigger! :) So thrilled to hear you are enjoying him so much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics