| He is a strong baby! He has been holding his head up since the beginning! |
| I love holding Luke in the Moby Wrap! And he loves it even more -- he calms down and falls asleep quickly. |
| Happy Boy! |
For loved ones around the world
| He is a strong baby! He has been holding his head up since the beginning! |
| I love holding Luke in the Moby Wrap! And he loves it even more -- he calms down and falls asleep quickly. |
| Happy Boy! |
I am enjoying these updates so much!! It is great to see how he is getting on, and seeing Daniel in action. I am very impressed with the wrap, it seems to be working out really well for you. It reminds me of the Hmong tribeswomen I saw in Vietnam who walked around all day. for hours and hours, with the babies contentedly tied on to their backs or fronts. I can imagine how comfortable and cosy it must be just cuddled up against your Mama all the time. You look really well and it is great to see how happy you all look together. Lots of love
ReplyDeleteAna and Jonny, This is first time I noticed comments section! We enjoy these updates about your family, and watching Daniel and now Luke as they grow. This is such a wonderful way to keep up a bit, although we wish to see you more. Maybe in the coming months....Jim is hard at work on Hope of the Phoenix, his book. Love to you all, with memories of Jonathan David, and also love to the grandparents, each one!!!! Am going to sign up for these to be sent to another address so I can save t hem better without worrying about space.
ReplyDeleteDear Jean, It's so nice to hear from you! We miss you and Jim and we hope you have been well. You must come by to meet little Luke, he is adorable. I remember fondly that you and Jim visited when Daniel was a newborn and prayed for him. We love you! Ana
ReplyDelete