We are so in love with Luke! Time is flying by, as he is already 3 and a half weeks old. We are really enjoying him. Here are highlights of his second week. Isn't he a cutie? :)
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aninha-Jonny, Luke is a blessing from God! How beautiful he is, how brilliant are his eyes, how special is his pink skin! He is a perfect angel! I am so happy to be here with you and seeing him since day 1 growing so well, he is so strong and very very healthy. I am in love with him. And I cannot stop telling him this. It has been wonderful to hold him and receive smiles from him! Praise God for giving us this time full of joy that we will never forget. I feel like I am in heaven! Kisses, vozinha apaixonada!
ReplyDeleteThank you vozinha for all your help! Having you here has helped me enjoy this special time a lot more! We love you! Aninha
DeleteComo voce é doce, Aninha... Voce merece tudo que conquistou: sua mamãe, seus filhos, seu marido, seus estudos... enfim, tudo... é bonito de ver o amor entre voces todos. Beijos e saudades.
DeleteHe has your lips, Ana! I think he looks SO much like you in the 27th picture down (I hope I counted correctly!). His facial expression and way he has his bottom lip is exactly like you!! He truly is so darling and sweet. I'm so glad your mom is there to help you so you can really enjoy him. Please know I haven't forgotten about setting a date to come visit!! I'll be touching base soon about that. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy mom says the same thing (about Luke looking like me). I definitely can see the lips resemblance! Can't wait until you meet him in person! xxx
DeleteAninha, como fico feliz em estar acompanhando o crescimento de mais um filhinho seu.... e, graças ao seu blog, tenho visto o desenvolvimento de Luke desde quando ele ainda estava em sua barriga... Ele nasceu em julho, mas, está tendo um crescimento muito rápido... Agora, com 4 meses, já segura firme a cabecinha, quando colocado de bruços. Como ele lembra o Daniel Peter... é o olhar...... bem, eles são a copia do Jonhny.. Lógico que tem algo seu, notadamente os lábios sim... ... mas, não restam dúvidas que parecem, no todo, com o Jonhny... Fico contente de lhe ver tão feliz em ser mamãe... eu lhe vi criança e agora já é mãe de 2 homenzinhos... é dificil de acreditar. Um beijo grande para a menina que chamo de "minha filhinha londrina". Saudades.
ReplyDelete