Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

MB: Celebrating 14 years of marriage today!

Fourteen years ago today, I walked down the aisle of HTB in London, and married my best friend from high school. I believed I was making the right choice; thankfully today, I KNOW I made the right choice. Jonny is the love of my life, my other half, my soul mate. Together we are one; together we are complete. There is no better husband or father for our children. I thank God for protecting our marriage and keeping us growing closer in oneness and intimacy. I love you darls!! Happy 14th anniversary!!


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Aninha-Jonny,

    CONGRATULATIONS for your 14th Anniversary! Your celebration of happy union which shows in this beautiful photo of yesterday - is indeed a grace from God! We praise HIM for it!

    CONGRATULATIONS Aninha, for the beautiful tribute to Jonny - the "diamond" of your and our lives. The members of my Bible study group and I were in prayers of thanksgiving, asking God to continue blessing You-Jonny-Daniel-Luke, yesterday, today, tomorrow and for ever. We are sharing your happiness with Jonny as the most proud parents in the world. We love you, Aninha & Jonny. Our hugs and kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics