Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

MB: Luke's 9 month check-up

Yesterday, my dad joined us at Luke's 9 month check-up. Thankfully he is doing well and is a big baby, just like his big brother: his height is in the 90th percentile and his weight, 80th (22 pounds). Luke has been having a bad cough for a few weeks and we think it's because of continued reflux, so we have restarted the medication and hopefully it will clear up soon. Enjoy the cute photos!






1 comment:

  1. Aninha-Jonny,
    I had to stop my work to write about my passion for Lukinho! How cute and "fofinho" is my little prince without clothes being consulted by the doctor! I cannot stop looking at him in the blog and like a crazy person, I talk, laugh and keep telling him how much love "vozinha" feels for him! I thank God for having the chance to hold him and "matar a saudade" at the end of this month! VovĂ´ Daddy is blessed for being there and enjoying this time with our Lukinho and you all! I am delighted to see this event! Hugs and kisses full of LOVE for Lukinho and the entire family in Derwood! Vozinha in Portugal.

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics